Man, have I been feeling like a real loser lately.
I would like to dedicate this post to all of these items I own that have broken, blown up, died, or got meeeessed up in the past 6 months:
It all started when I hit something in the road several months back. Whatever it was cracked my fender. Eh, no worries, I thought, I won't be selling Gina any time soon. So #1. cracked fender.
Then I figured my car needed a tune-up. 90,000 miles...figured it was time. And an oil change. Hello $230.
Through the inspection, turns out I had a bad wheel bearing. Hello another $200.
Then on our way home from Nashville, a lovely rock came flying up from the road and cracked my windshield. Good news was I have a $0 deductible on glass so I didn't have to pay a dime. Bad news is the idiots at the windshield replacement place put a ginormous dent in the side of my car and "I'm not saying we didn't do it, but don't really see how we could have" rico suave manager dude didn't do a thing about it. Hello ginormous new dent next to cracked fender.
Then we had some power outages, tornadoes, some lightning storms, and what have you. Goodbye rear speaker jack on my computer. Goodbye television in my bedroom. Goodbye DVD player. Goodbye printer. I have yet to replace a single item on that list.
Then my camera decides it wants to quit working. Turns out my battery charger is broke. It came with the camera. Hello $30 replacement.
Then tonight my nephews were playing "dance music" in my car when all of the sudden my stereo started going out, lights dimmed, and my car wouldn't start. I needed a new battery. Hello $100.
Oh, and it turns out it might not be just my battery. My alternator might be going bad. I just can't wait for that to happen. Really, I can't. To quote one of my favs...just put it on my tab.
No comments:
Post a Comment