Sunday, November 8, 2009

BFFs.


This past weekend I drove to Indy to spend approx. 28.5 hours with my BFFs. We hadn't all been together since August of 2008 for Bebe's wedding and the times I did see them in between were short stops for dinner in Nashville or Indy. I was in need of some serious BFF quality time!

Before I get all sappy on you, I'll just say this: it was a much needed, great, beautiful, quality time kind of weekend. :)

The VanBurens. On The Border. Terry's house. Phil and Patty. Gretta peeing in Terry's shoe. Hair Treasures. Trip down memory lane. Late night conversations. Property Ladder. Eagle Creek. "Terry, smile!". Zionsville. Holiday Mart. Stewart's Flea Market. The future Webb home (fingers crossed). Fountain Square. Party in the USA. SuperTarget. Puccini's. The Country Oasis. Long drive home.

And as always, there are some quotes that need to be remembered:

"Believe me, I am going to be getting a huuuuge drink."
OTB: "I want the Taco Bell special." "What?"
"Coug it up rooms, we support you!"
"Wayne? Lil' Wayne?"
"His name is Ashton." Bebe and Terry simultaneously: "Kutcher?"
"Fireman Eric?"
"I'm tryin' to cut this meat!!!"
"Hey guys...I think we were supposed to pay..."
"I do not remember a time before you were writing that card..."
"Did you cuddle with him rooms?"


Ahh, I love my life!

No comments: