Monday, November 2, 2009

True Story.

A little over two years ago, I was getting ready to acquire my "fall shade" and picked up a dark brown hair dye at the drugstore. I came home, a few days before my birthday, and applied it just like I have millions of times. When I took the towel off my head, I knew something was immediately wrong. I blow dried it as soon as possible, but there was still a problem. My hair was not the nice shade of light brown the box showed- it was black. Pitch black.


I thought one of two things:

1. I am going to send LOTS of hate mail to Clairol nice n' easy department and include this picture.

2. Some rotten, teenage kid probably switched the bottles of dye into different boxes.

Last week, I was reading the weekly secrets on postsecret.com. I couldn't believe my eyes when I read this:

"When I was younger, I used to switch the bottles of hair dye at the drugstore."

True story. I am a victim of a vicious hair crime.

No comments: