Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Life...

1. I talked about craigslist missed connections last night with some newer friends. I told them my secret dream was to be a missed connection and one of them totally agreed!

2. With that being said, another one of them immediately pointed out that it would be okay for me to be, because I'm not married, but not for her. Seriously people? Do you need to re-iterate that on a daily basis? I know my marital status quite well thank you.

3. I have a small obsession with songs written about me. Well, more specifically, my name but even if the song talks about me speaking Japanese to them or waking up in the morning next to them, I just sort of like it. I think it might be more the thought of someone writing a song about me that makes me smile, but either way...if you find a good one, let me know. So far Ryan Adams and Trent Dabbs win.

4. The past two nights I have stayed up late just because I wanted to. Doing nothing in particular, nothing of significance, but just feeling a little rebellious about my needed early bedtimes recently. Take that, early bedtime...although I know I will regret this in the morning.

5. I don't like odd numbers, however, I happen to think 5 is a nice round number, so I will leave it at that. Goodnight friends, I'll get better at writing one of these days...

No comments: