I'm not gonna lie, I think Jon Acuff and I would be great friends. I would say we are soulmates, but that would just be weird because 1) he's married and 2) that would just be weird. But seriously, here are my reasons:
1. He references a rap song in almost every post.
We speak the same language.
2. He brings it home.
Serious Wednesdays have a way of not only encouraging me but also challenging me to step up my game.
3. He makes me laugh.
Just when I thought he couldn't get any more relevant to my sense of humor, he posts an interview with Zach Galifianakis. Genius.
4. He loves Jesus and Josh Hamilton.
I love Jesus and Josh Hamilton. Pretty simple.
5. He keeps a blog that thousands of people read.
I keep a blog that approx. 3 people read, so I'd say we're pretty similar.
So, there you have it. I also happen to think Tom Brady and I would be good friends. He needs an honest person in his life to tell him no, that does not look good, get a dang haircut.
2 comments:
I read your blog. :) If I am not one of the three you can add on another!
haha thanks Sarah, make that 4...I'm getting so close to thousands! ;)
Post a Comment