Some days I wish I was one of those people who blurted everything about my personal life out in some form on the internet- facebook, twitter (which would actually require me getting a twitter account but that's beside the point), public blog. Admittedly, for very selfish reasons- I want everyone to know how this person treated me so poorly, what this person said to me, how selfish this person is, how completely messed up this person is.
Fortunately, this is as far as I'm going to go today, but just know that if I was one of those people, today would be the day my friends. Oh today would be the day.
Thankful for friends who understand, friends who make me smile even when my day/week/month sucks, and for friends who I can vent to and know they won't say a word. Thanks for making these days bearable.
No comments:
Post a Comment