Sometimes I don't realize how funny something is until I'm telling someone else. On Sunday there was a "Happy Valentine's Day" bag sitting on my desk from my secret sister. I didn't think much of it, but I had to chuckle to myself thinking, 'oh, she probably thinks the poor girl is single on Valentine's Day, I should probably get her something.' (We just got our secret sister names last week.) Not until I was sharing what the bag consisted of with the secretary and the youth pastor today did I realize how funny it was. (I'm chuckling again as I type.) Sigh...it's the thought that counts, right?
The bag consisted of this:
a LOT of these (like, the entire bottom half of the bag):
and, the best part, these:
 |
| (heart decorated tissues) |
Fun, right? I can't wait for Easter...I'm hoping for this:
No comments:
Post a Comment