Tuesday, January 13, 2015

2015. It's gonna be big.

Oh, hi!

It's been a while. Quick updates and then I'll be on my way:

  • Started a new job in October 2012 as a billing specialist for a therapist's office. Basically I go in for 10 hours a week to enter paperwork and send insurance claims and pretty much get free counseling from four different therapists. Well, that's how I see it anyway. It works out pretty well.
  • Started as an assistant varsity softball coach at my alma mater in February 2013. I work mainly as the pitching and catching coach. I get to hang out with high school girls and talk about Justin Beiber, so that's pretty fun. 
  • Still working as a children's director at my church! Going on year 6 and am SUPER stoked about 4 weeks of vacation this year. Which speaking of...
  • Met, dated, and got engaged to the man of my dreams! Well, sort of. We actually went to high school together, randomly saw each other at a stop light in May 2013, and I guess the rest is history! (More on that later.)*
 So, here comes 2015. It's gonna be big. I'm gonna get married. And we're gonna party like it's 1999. (Because literally, that's when we met.)  But in the midst of all this I (might) attempt to start blogging again. So, stay tuned, there might be some good stuff coming.

In the meantime, read this. This is good.

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/i-didnt-marry-the-one-she-become-the-one-after-i-married-her/

*Clarification: He IS the man of my dreams, I just met him in 1999, not 2013 :) 

No comments: