Monday, December 13, 2010

Baby Gazelles.

It's Monday morning. It took me 15 minutes to clean off my car this morning. It then took me an extra 5-10 minutes to get to work. I'm currently eating puppy chow and drinking coffee while sitting at my desk. But you know what is even more exciting than eating puppy chow and drinking coffee?

This morning when I got to work, Jon Acuff's new book was there, in my box. All last week while he was doing his pre-order offers on his blog I thought, 'you know, I should do that...I want to get the book and I could totally win a wii or something else that will make me look cool', but I didn't for some reason. And then BAM! it just shows up in my box at work this morning! Turns out we got this whole gift package from Financial Peace, and Thomas happened to think I might enjoy it so he gave it to me while the rest of the staff got t-shirts, other books, etc.. Yessss!

So while I didn't order the book, you probably should. Oh, and it's not called Baby Gazelles- I just thought maybe more people would read this post if I titled it that way. Yes? No?

Gazelles, Baby Steps, and 37 Other Things Dave Ramsey Taught Me About Debt written and lived by Jon Acuff. Go buy it. Just do it.

2 comments:

BeeMichelle said...

it really did work- and i really am mad about it- i still want to hear about the baby gazelles. . . i just feel really disappointed.

abby jane. said...

gotcha, suckaaaa! :) Just google baby gazelles- you'll find some neat things.