An encouraging conversation at the office today:
Me: What? Who is this guy asking to be my facebook friend? (...gets on facebook and looks at picture...) Ew! He's a creepy old man! Why does he want to be my friend? I'm totally saying no.
Co-worker #1: Because you are beautiful! You are a beautiful, attractive young woman and that's why he wants to be friends with you!
Co-worker #2: Does he have the year he was born on there?
Me: No but he is aaaancient!
Co-worker #2: Is that a Civil War re-enactment picture he has on there?
Me: Yup. And his looking for? Friendship, a RELATIONSHIP, and networking...
Co-worker #1: See, I told you...you're attractive and you WILL attract creepy old men!
In other news...
I reached into my glovebox today to update my insurance card. I smiled as I pulled out the map you drew for me a few months back. Do you know how cute you were that day? I'm not really sure where this is going, and I'm not sure I really care- just know that you bring a smile to my face on a fairly regular basis. The end.
1 comment:
Nice teaser there at the end... Way to leave me hanging! :)
Post a Comment