Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ramblings.

mmm I love chips and salsa. Sometimes I forget how much I do until I am walking down the aisle at the grocery store and then get really excited all over again. It's normally the first thing I unpack from my grocery bags.

I like to listen to music at unreasonable volumes. I blame an excess amount of travel time by myself for this nasty habit. I can't help it. When I hear a jam, I just want to pump up the volume.

Target is a dangerous place for me to be. Seriously...I can't walk out of that store without spending money. (Why do I even go in???)

I haven't seen a really good movie in a really long time. Someone asked me the other day, "why are all of your favorite movies like old?" I said, "that's a good question- it's because I haven't SEEN a great movie in a long time!" One that I want to watch over and over again? Hasn't happened.

I miss college. Especially around this time of year.

I love my friends. Really, I do. Whether I think their advice sucks, I just want them to listen or I might not like what they have to say, I always love the dialogue that occurs- honest, real, and encouraging. I love my friends. And some might say I'm picky about them, and I'd say you're right. I learned a long time ago "bad company corrupts good character (I Cor. 15:33)" and I wouldn't trade my friends for anything.

No comments: