Monday, May 17, 2010

A Few Things.

1. Happy Belated Anniversary, Gina! As of last Saturday, I have officially owned my honda civic for 2 years, making it the longest relationship I've ever been in. I have more than doubled the amount of miles driven since I became the owner of little Gina. So far, no problems! What a good little car...

2. Is it okay to tell a mother that their child needs to be put back on their ADD medication? I hope so- because I did. I mean, teeeechnically, she asked me...and I was just really honest. "Yes, please, give him the drugs before sending him to my class."

3. I'm wondering at what point my story from Friday night gets to be funny. When it gets to that point, I'll share it with you all.

2 comments:

BeeMichelle said...

you acknowledged your car's anniversary and yet failed to mention my birthday. . . hmmm.

abby jane. said...

Well, maybe if you would post some pictures sometime this decade, maybe I would... ;)