I am easily entertained. It's true. Sometimes when I'm driving down the road in my car and I'm all by myself, I will think of something funny and laugh out loud. I laugh out loud a lot- I think more often than most people, but I don't know that for a fact.
Por ejemplo:
A friend of mine has a picture of his two dogs as his profile picture. Every time he comments on something of mine, I look at the picture of the dogs and imagine them making the comment. And then I laugh. And of course I would never tell him this because he would think it was dumb, but I just think it's funny. In fact, I'm laughing even as I write this. Dogs having facebook...get outta town.
Also, this video makes me laugh. I'm surprised she made it before I did.
3 comments:
your just never going to know for a fact if you think more than most people. . .
btw, I realize the proper English is "you're"
did you notice I put a hyphen in the sentence this time- to connect the two ideas? I did that just for you, bestie :)
Post a Comment