I'm exhausted, and should probably be heading to bed, but I've had the feeling all day that I need to write. I need to remember.
Things haven't been easy. I feel as if I've been "in a mood" for the past...oh, three months. Some days were worse than others. A lot was going wrong. A lot was out of my control.
I can't say my circumstances have changed much. I wouldn't even say my attitude has changed much either, but things are better. They are getting better. For that, I am thankful.
I have been wanting to create lately. I've been spending my free time using my creativity to decorate, plan, color, explore, and I love it. The fact that I even have a desire to do that is huge. I have been going through the process of moving to another part of my house, and while it has been a lot of work, I have found I sleep a lot better in the new space. It amazes me how much of a difference a new bed and different lighting can make, and I am thankful for it. I am sleeping better than I have in months. I also got to spend last weekend with my roommates. It is always so refreshing to be with those who know you and some of your biggest hurts, fears, failures, and joys and love you through it all. Those who you know you can trust no matter what. God has truly blessed me with the three of them, and I will forever be grateful to Taylor University for bringing four very unique personalities and gifts and talents together to share life. I get to get away this weekend to do some more "creating" if you will. I'm heading to a weekend scrapbooking event with my mom, sister, and sister's best friend, and I'm excited to try and finish my wedding albums of all my friend's weddings. Then after that comes Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and the OSU/MI game and then before you know it Christmas will be here.
Life is good. God is good. Yeah, life can really suck sometimes, but He is good and He is faithful. I'm getting stronger.
No comments:
Post a Comment