Saturday, December 27, 2008

Accomplishments.

Today was one of those days where it was the little things that mattered the most...

1. I managed to find this place for my friends and I to live: http://toledo.craigslist.org/apa/965548978.html

2. I laughed pretty hard at this:
http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/atl/917410616.html

3. I got a few more frames done on the website I need to have done by Jan. 1. (Sorry, no link until the construction is complete!)

4. I successfully used my Christmas Starbucks gift card to order my favorite drink: peppermint mocha w.skim milk, hold the whip please.

5. I unsuccessfully tried to find boots on sale and in my size. (Why, oh why are 9.5s so popular?)

6. I daydreamed about my (hopefully near) future vacation plans and how to spend my free flight to anywhere in the U.S.

7. Spent an ample amount of time on facebook.

8. Answered approx. 4 e-mails that have been sitting in my inbox for a good 3 weeks and deleted approx. 400 e-mails by cleaning out my inbox/folders.

9. Scheduled a visit with a student for next week aka planned to work next week.

10. Watched 3 of my all-time favorite Office episodes (Season 2: Casino Night, Season 3: Beach Games and The Job).

11. Slept in!

12. Paid my billz.

13. Got to the halfway point of the book I got for Christmas because the library wouldn't let me borrow it any longer (Three Cups of Tea).

14. Completely avoided preparing my lesson for the kiddies tomorrow until now.

Oh, the joys of being on Christmas break...

No comments: