Things I have realized in the past month or so:
I really like cantaloupe. I really do hate fish. I can shoot a gun pretty well for a girl. I have a crush on the lead singer of The Script and I've never seen him. PMS is a real thing. Sometimes I sleep better with a drink and two ibuprofen in me. I need to look for a new job. My hairstylist never does what I tell her to. I really can get up at 5:30am to go to work. I think it's weird when people talk about things on my facebook or my blog in real life. Mexican food is not meant to be eaten two days in a row for multiple reasons. I really wish I worked and lived in consistently air-conditioned places. I haven't had a boyfriend in a really long time. I have no money, just a free flight anywhere in the United States. I love the way my house smells in the summer.
Just to name a few...
No comments:
Post a Comment