Sunday, June 7, 2009

I can sleep when I'm dead.

This week I had multiple people make this comment to me: "You look tired." Personally, I think that's just another way of saying, "You look like crap" but eh. I believe it. I've slept less and worked more in the past two weeks than I probably have since I started either of my jobs. And not so much in hours but as in time invested. I'm not sure if that makes sense, but I'm lacking sleep so I can say whatever I want, right? We also celebrated my brother in law's birthday and my sister's birthday and had guests from Sweden and Canada here. End that week with a bachelorette party and ay yi yi, I am one tired girl!

I get to start this week off with a presentation at a board meeting at 7am manana. Let's hope I can dress myself right this Monday morning...

No comments: