Saturday, August 29, 2009

#18. Sometimes.

Sometimes I don't think. Sometimes I make bad choices. Sometimes things that sound like a good idea aren't and sometimes you pay for that. Sometimes I think things are okay and they aren't.

Like when I thought it was a good idea to jump off the cliff again to get a picture of it and am still paying for it almost a month later.

Like when I thought it was a good idea to date a 26 year-old when I was 20.

Like when I thought multiple times in college that it was a good idea to study at Handy Andy with friends when I knew I would do everything but study.

Like when I thought it was a good idea to try fish again in case my tastebuds changed. Big mistake.

Like when I thought it was okay to stay up late doing nothing even when I have to get up early. (Wait, that's the story of my life...)


And if you are waiting for a redeeming quality or thought to this post, there isn't one. Just sometimes I don't think. And, if I were being completely honest, I secretly knew all of these things were not a good idea and still did them anyway.

A girl's gotta learn somehow.

No comments: