Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Confession.

I really do wish I was a better blogger. I think I've figured out blogging is a lot like exercising- once you get in a consistent pattern, it becomes a lot easier to keep up with. Break that pattern for a week or a month, and you will have one hay of a day getting back in it.

It's not that I don't think of things to blog about because I write blog entries in my head on a daily basis, it just seems that by the time I get to doing it, I've forgotten most of what I was going to write.

They say a habit forms within 21 days. So that's my goal. For the next 21 days, I am going to blog. It might not be totally awesome every day, but at least I am doing it. Hopefully you will find at least one of the next 21 days enjoyable. (Well, 20...I'm counting today.)

We'll see how this goes.

Until tomorrow, think about this:
Jon Acuff's post today.

What is on your list?

No comments: