Recently, I've been subject to a few different personality tests. It's part of this training curriculum I am going through in order to present them as teaching tools for various women's ministries. They say (I'm not really sure who they is) that it's helpful to know your co-workers personality types, love languages, birth order, etc. because it will give you a better understanding of who they are. So here's what I have so far:
Human Relations Tool (I scored somewhere between Oprah and Dr. Phil)
41 to 50 points: Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical and always interesting- someone who is constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding- someone who will always cheer them up and help them out. Your friendships are close and long lasting because of your loyalty to those you trust.
Sparky Sanguine or The Otter
Characteristics: The Talker, active, people-oriented, enthusiastic, cheerful, optimistic, sociable, fun-loving, demonstrative, spontaneous, and expressive
Weaknesses: easily distracted, undiscipled, procrastinates, restless, exaggerates, loud/brassy, and scatterbrained
I think now would be the time to add that often times, many people are a mix of a couple different personality types, but one of them is a little more prominent than the other. My other highest score was choleric...
Characteristics: strong-willed, independent, practical, productive, decisive, and leader
Weaknesses: cold and unemotional, self-sufficient, domineering, unforgiving, sarcastic, angry, and cruel
Birth Order
Lastborns are usually friendly, easygoing, and creative. Research shows that you're more observant and that you have more diverse interests than your older siblings. You also take more risks, like to travel more, and are more liberal. You're the first to embrace new theories and you love challenging the status quo.
Younger Sisters
Younger sisters of sisters are driven, ambitious, and creative dynamos. You're the most feminine and flirtatious of girls. Nothing can stand in your way when you have a goal. But you often get distracted by whatever crosses your path — whether it's a new career, a new man, or a new interest. And let's face it, you have many interests, more than you can handle at times!
Now, back to what I was doing before I decided to procrastinate and blog :)
No comments:
Post a Comment