I'm normally not one to complain about not having a man in my life, but you know, sometimes it would just be helpful. Sure, it would be nice for a number of reasons, but mostly for when I do stupid things. Like last night for example, when I was backing out of my driveway (I might have been trying to turn my iPod on and may not have been paying attention) and accidentally backed off the driveway and got little Gina stuck on a snowpile...and then you know, "he" could come and push me out rather than my 58 year-old father, on his birthday no less. Or like when I went to the store later on and decided I didn't want to take my cart out to my car because there was no cart thing near my car, so I thought it would be a good idea to carry a 24 pack of bottled water and all my bags out at the same time...I'm not sure what I was thinking. Or later on when I had a letter in my car that I needed to mail. By the time I got home, I had completely forgotten about it, so I turned my car back on, backed out of my driveway again, and drove back to the post office I already passed on my way home.
I'm just sayin...it might help me do less stupid things...or to do them less often at least!
No comments:
Post a Comment