What can I say? I'm a sucker for peer pressure...
1. What time is it? 2:26
2. Name that appears on your birth certificate: Abigail Jane Baldwin
3. Nickname: Abby Jane, Abs, Gail, Abstar, Abbo, Abbilicious (thank you, Brad)
4. Parents Names: Dick and Barb
5. Siblings: 4, 2 brothers and 2 sisters
5. Number of candles that will appear on your next birthday cake: 24…yikes
6. Date that you will blow them out: September 29, 2009
7. Pets: Chiquita (my parents Jack Russell/Chihuahua/my annoying shadow when my dad's not here)
8. Eye Color: hazel
9. Hair Color: dark brown currently
10.Tattoos: no thank you
11. How much do you love your job? trick question...which one? I'd say a decent amount for both of them at times
12. Favorite Color: pink
13. Hometown: Millbury, OH
14. Current residence: Millbury, OH...fancy that
15. Favorite food: I like chicken
16. Been to Africa: yes...Gabon, West Africa
17. Been toilet papering: of course
18. Loved somebody so much it made you cry: hmmmm lame question but probably
19. Ever been in a car accident: yes...after a track meet in 7th grade, Rachel's mom got rear-ended, and we all just hoped we were sore enough to skip school the next day! Didn't happen.
20. Croutons or bacon bits: I'm not that picky
21. Sprite or 7up? Diet Coke
22. Favorite movie: Dumb and Dumber/Pride and Prejudice...it's a tie
23. Favorite day of the week: Fridays...really. I don't have to work usually!
24. Favorite word or phrase or action: "gina"
25. Favorite toothpaste: I'm a Crest kid...always have been, always will be
26. Favorite restaurants: authentic Mexican places, Johnny Carinos, Applebee's, Texas Roadhouse
27. Favorite Song: can't say...too many to list
28. Favorite pop: Diet Cherry Coke
29. Favorite sport to watch: Football
30. Preferred type of ice cream: Starbucks Java Chip
31. Favorite Sesame Street Character: Cookie Monster
32. Disney or Warner Bros: Disney
33. Favorite Fast Food Restaurant: Taco Bell
34. When was your last hospital visit: hmm...senior year of high school
35. What color is your bedroom carpet: green.
36. How many times did you fail your driver’s test: 0
37. Who is the last person you got e-mail from before this: a volunteer
38. Have you ever been convicted of a crime: nope
39. What store would you choose to max out your credit card: I wouldn't max out my credit card, duhhhh...but if I didn't have to pay the bill...Target
40. What do you do most often when you are bored: take a nap
41. Name the person that you are friends with that lives the farthest away: hmm...my friends in Cali
42. Most annoying thing people ask me: "Are you seeing anyone? No? Why not- you are so beautiful!!" ay yi yi...
43. Bedtime: I'm not a strict bedtime type of person...but maybe 11ish?
44. Who will respond the quickest: not applicable
45. Who is the person that is least likely to respond: someone who doesn't read this
46. Favorite all time TV show: The Office or Friends
47. Last person you went out to dinner with: my family
48. Last movie you saw: Horton Hears A Who
49. Last book you read: On A Whim
50. Dream Car: one that doesn't include payments
51. Time when you finished: 3:12 (I'm multi-tasking...)
No comments:
Post a Comment