Since I'm going to have a little free time on my hands after these next couple of weeks, I thought I would give my blog a facelift since I might be blogging more often. I took the time to change all the colors, check out different layouts, and in the end...cancelled all the changes. You see, my blog has a pretty boring look, but I don't like change, no matter how big or small. Maybe, just maybe, I can work up to it in these next few weeks.
Another thing regarding my blog is I'm not quite sure I've ever explained the title. If I have, feel free to stop reading, but I just realized that it probably looks pretty dumb if you don't know what it means. So, I will tell you.
A couple years ago, Christian and Brittany kept talking about this movie called "Young Frankenstein." They kept quoting it and quoting it and since I was a good little Christian girl, I had never seen the movie and it was driving me nuts. So we watched it one day, and it is pretty funny. But there is this one part in the lab when Igor grabs a brain labeled "Abnormal" to put in Frankenstein. When the monster wakes up from surgery and starts actin' all crazy, the conversation goes like this:
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: [to Igor] Now that brain that you gave me. Was it Hans Delbruck's?
Igor: [pause, then] No.
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Ah! Very good. Would you mind telling me whose brain I DID put in?
Igor: Then you won't be angry?
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: I will NOT be angry.
Igor: Abby Someone.
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: [pause, then] Abby Someone. Abby who?
Igor: Abby Normal.
I named my blog this for two reasons: 1. I think we are all a little abnormal at times (dare I even say weird?) and 2. my blog is composed of thoughts that come (mainly) from my brain. Therefore, it only seemed appropriate, don't you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment