Wednesday, February 11, 2009

February: What a boring month.

1. I can't decide what form of precipitation I hate more: rain or snow. Today I think I decided rain. It is just so awful!

2. Here is my monthly check-up on my "Good Ideas for the New Year":
a. Be healthy- well, I'm doing okay. Last week I purchased my gym membership and then went to the gym once. The problem was there were no open treadmills, but there was an open tanning bed...so I thought it would be good not to waste the time I took to go there and seized the opportunity. I also went in yesterday to a different location to get the tour and class schedule. I'm workin' on it...
b. Be happy- I ask Jesus everyday to give me joy in my work. And almost everyday, that prayer is answered. Some days it's a struggle, but extra sleep and patience go a long way.
c. Read some books- so far I have read 4 books and am in 3 currently. I'd say I'm doing well.

3. I am way excited for Saturday and probably not for the reason 95% of people are!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

don't worry, by mid march the treadmills will be back open..