False alarm. Laundry is still a bit damp, so I will continue on.
I have a few additions to my recent list of favorite things. I know, I'm not Oprah, and I can't give away cars, let alone even the CDs these songs belong to, but I just can't help myself. Here are my most recent itunes purchases, in order of overall greatness (least to greatest):
3. Don't Forget (Demi Lovato)
2. Boom Boom Pow (Black Eyed Peas)
1. The Guy That Says Goodbye to You Is Out of His Mind (Griffin House)
This last song was a recent find on last.fm (ahem thanks Chacko) and if you don't own it, purchase it now. Seriously, leave this page and go do it. And if any of you guys want a girl to like you, just sing her this song. It's pretty much a guarantee.
Another interesting website I "stumbled upon" was stumbleupon.com. Basically, if you ever want to know random facts that have to do with other random facts or if you want to know anything about anything and then find something similar, it's the website for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment