At the beginning of a new relationship, there is always a large part of me that just wants to put all my crap out there right away. Fortunately, the side of my brain that thinks logically normally kicks in right about then and says, 'Okay, well...you should probably wait a little while before you tell them THAT.'
And not because I have any big secrets to tell because I'm pretty simple. In fact, it's probably the little things that scare me more. Like "I think I might have a small obsession with Cool Ranch Doritos. Is that weird?" or "Yeah, I went and saw 17 Again and loved it...so what?"
But really...an ideal world for me would be where I could say: "Hi, here's me...and oh, well hello, here is all the crap that comes with me, so take it or leave it I guess, babycakes."
PS. Don't read too much into this...I'm just sayin'.
PPS. Spellcheck didn't know what to do with the word "babycakes".
No comments:
Post a Comment