Thursday, May 7, 2009

Dreams.

I've been dreaming a lot recently. It has a lot to do with the fact that I have been waking up before my alarm, so those twenty minutes or so before the alarm goes off are pretty action-packed.

Last night I dreamed of Taylor. Stace and I had an apartment on the first floor of English (except a way nicer version that didn't look like a prison) and we had a back entrance that went straight out into the parking lot with a fancy back deck and Stace was worried because there wasn't much security so boys could just come right in but I didn't mind. Except the boys we were hanging out with were boys we never actually talked to at Taylor, so it made the dream seem so much funnier.

It seems that recently the parts of my life that I don't want to repeat are repeating themselves more often than the parts I wish I could repeat over and over again. And if you don't understand that, it's okay, it's not meant for you. But you need to understand just this one thing. I'm not making those same choices this time. I'm done.


So please don't take me the wrong way
Things are fine and people are great, but
I've been thinking about you
Got these far away blues
Got these far away blues

1 comment:

Kyle and Stacey said...

haha! pretty realistic dream...sounds like something we would havve done!