Wednesday, May 27, 2009

We Care.

Has someone ever told you they cared about something or about you and then their actions went and showed the complete opposite? I was reminded of this as I pulled this little baggie out of my box at work. WE CARE. ...however, here is a third of the brochure you attempted to send out that somehow got ripped into shreds, so much so that we can't even tell you who you were attempting to send this to- this is all we were able to recover.
We're sorry.

I am reminded of this too often. If you cared about me, you wouldn't be doing what you are doing. If you cared about me, you would listen to me. If you cared about me, you would not treat me this way.

I'm glad God cares about me so much that He sent His son to die for me. I'm glad God doesn't make mistakes or break promises. I'm glad that my failures don't affect His perfect plan.

No comments: