I am sort of a cheater. You see, I was out of town last weekend, and I will be out of town again this weekend. And I didn't have internet access. And I won't have internet access this weekend. Do you see how I'm cheating yet?
Well, it's true, I haven't exactly been blogging every day. In fact, as I write this confession, it is actually Monday night. However, I have a schedule...and even though I haven't been writing every single day, I have something written for every day that will actually post on that day even if I don't even see a computer.
1. Isn't technology amazing?
2. Do you think any less of me?
Really, and I'm not making excuses for my dishonesty, but my point in trying to blog every day was to get back in the habit of writing on a regular basis. Unfortunately, before I made that bold declaration on my blog, I didn't take a look at the upcoming 21 days on my social calendar. Hence, the schedule.
So there you have it. At least I came clean on day #13 and didn't wait til the end. I hope you won't think any less of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment