Thursday, September 10, 2009

#6. Justin Case.

I've come to realize I'm not getting any younger. I should have taken everyone seriously when they told me my fish bowl would greatly decrease in size when I left my small, Christian college. And even when my friend told me not to join that women's Bible study and to look for a co-ed Bible study, I didn't take her advice. I don't even attend that singles group at the large, non-denominational church about 40 minutes away like my other friends do. I'm pretty sure my future husband is there, so I'm probably messing up God's plan for my life by not going.

All of that being said, I'm looking for a Justin Case. Since I'm not getting any younger and not doing any of the things I am supposed to be doing to find my future husband, I should probably have a Justin Case. You know, help God out a little.

What to look for: Well, I like my men like I like my coffee- strong, dark, and rich. Preferably taller than me, since I like to wear heels occasionally. Should probably know how to deal with a high maintenance woman, since I've been told that can be me at times. (If not, there is always my sister to get along with.) And I suppose he should have a pretty good sense of humor. Also- an ability to line dance, since I've been known to break it down at country concerts.

Of course, all of these are negotiable since he will be a Justin Case. But there is one non-negotiable that I'm hoping will weed out a few: personal hygiene.


Please post all suggestions as comments. Serious inquiries/suggestions only.

1 comment:

BeeMichelle said...

like i would offer a valid candidate to you- i still need one for myself ;)