I didn't blog yesterday. And I could very well cheat. Just like I can blog something to post a day ahead of time, I can also blog and post something for yesterday. But, I'm not going to. A girl's gotta have some standards.
I have a few questions today that I was hoping you could help me with:
1. To go blonde or not to go blonde...what do you think?
2. If you look in your rearview mirror and it looks as if the car behind you is not going to stop and you can see the driver is not paying attention, what would you do?
a). Swerve into oncoming traffic and hope those drivers are paying attention and will stop quick enough.
b). Inch forward as much as you can and brace yourself for the impact.
c). Put the car in neutral and hope for the best. An object in motion tends to stay in motion, right?
d). Start getting your insurance information out of the glovebox.
3. If you go on a sympathy date, do you still let them pay?
1 comment:
1) go blonde... it's just hair. Meaning, it's changeable and it grows back... it's the one thing in life you can take "risks" with and not REALLY be taking a risk.
2) B why? did this happen to you?
3) absolutely. in fact, even if it's not a date I'll let you pay :)
Post a Comment