Monday, March 23, 2009

A few of my favorite things...

A friend of mine told me the other day that I should use twitter. I told them my life wasn't nearly exciting enough for that. However, if you have a really exciting life, maybe you should think about signing up. It's free...and probably fun if you are cool.

However, here are a few of my recent favorite places:

1. I've been working a lot recently, so I have really enjoyed last.fm and all of the new things I have been able to hear this past week, including a pretty hilarious song by Jenny Owen Youngs which is a rendition of Nelly's "Hot in Here". I'm so emo right now!

2. A video a friend of mine shared with me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JHS8adO3hM (thanks Chacko). Show all your friends.

3. I will always enjoy the "missed connections" and personal ads on craigslist.com. Please, I beg you...check it out for your own city and if those aren't funny enough, try Toledo, Ohio.

4. And for all of you non-technical people, I have also enjoyed having time to go to the gym, making gifts for friends, spending more time with my family, preparing for the trip to Florida, and making bridal shower and wedding invitations for wedding #193 this summer. "She's crafty..." but in a good way I promise. (Sorry if you don't get that, but I thought it was funny.)

3 comments:

jonathan chacko said...

thanks for the shout out, but i think i should get another one for the last.fm idea :) What do you say?

abby jane. said...

Chacko...you can't give away all my secrets! I don't want everyone to know that my good technological ideas come from you! :) Okay, okay, fine..."Chacko was also the one who introduced me to last.fm" Is that better?

jonathan chacko said...

haha...much much better! :)
Thank you!