I Corinthians 13:13 "And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."
I am learning how these three are connected and more importantly, how they apply to my life. About expectant faith. And how expectant faith relates to hope. And how love always hopes. And that the greatest of these is love.
Hebrews 11:1 "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see."
Romans 4:18-20 "Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed and so became the father of many nations...Without weakening in his faith, he faced the fact that his body was as good as dead- since he was about a hundred years old- and that Sarah's womb was also dead. Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, being fully persuaded that God had the power to do what he has promised."
Romans 5:5 "And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us."
Romans 8:24-25 "For in this hope we were saved. But hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what he already has? But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently."
Lamentations 3:21-22 "Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail."
I Corinthians 13:7 "It [love] always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."
Romans 8:28 "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to His purpose."
No comments:
Post a Comment